Why choose to be a vendor at The Healthy & Fit Magazine Expo?
- Healthy & Fit Magazine is a popular mid-Michigan publication, now in its 10th year, with a loyal, vibrant, active readership. The magazine advertises the expo throughout the year, lending its reputation to the event and driving a productive client market to the expo.
- Instead of an event where individuals come to take away as much free swag as possible with little or no return to your business, the Healthy & Fit Magazine Expo typically features a more educated attendee and a more intimate event.
- Past vendors return, saying they get good leads from the expo, and follow-up business from contacts.
- The expo appeals to all ages – young families with children; teens; mid-age; seniors. Your client base will be at the expo.
- As a business or service provider, you will have the opportunity to speak face-to-face with your described market, a chance to tell each client/customer what you have to offer. Vendors will be introduced and if willing, will be interviewed by the Expo emcee, on the vendor stage. Vendors also have the opportunity to host a class on the demo stage, showcasing their expertise for an interested audience.
- The expo is a one day event, opening at 10 a.m., and closing at 4 p.m. Vendors are given a time prior to 10 a.m. when they should arrive at the Lansing Center loading dock. Healthy & Fit will have people available to help unload your car/van and move your items to your booth. So you (easily) set up in the morning, and you leave after 4 p.m. with new client leads. A very productive day.
- The expo is featured as part of a large advertising campaign on TV and radio, in local newspapers and in mid-Michigan’s only health and fitness publication, Healthy & Fit Magazine. Posters are available for vendor display, and mobile and static billboards are placed in Lansing and surrounding mid-Michigan communities. Vendor websites link to the expo website.
- The Healthy & Fit Magazine staff will work closely with you to help you have the best possible vendor experience. If you need something, want to try something, etc., ASK.
- There is a 25% Early Bird Discount offered to vendors who register before August 1. What a deal!
- If you miss the August 1 discount, the price is still very good for booth space, and for the experience you will acquire. Electricity is included in your booth fee, if you register for it prior to the event. And a required vendor insurance rider is also included in the registration fee.
Over 4,000 excited mid-Michigan individuals/clients/customers are expected this year. Don’t you want to be part of all of this?!